10.25.2011

Witchy

A few months ago Bryan and I watched Practical Magic on netflix.  We thought it was fun that Nicole Kidman plays a witch named Jillian.  This week I finished reading A Discovery of Witches (which was quite excellent by the way) and one of the witches was named Jillian.  Which leads me to wonder- is Jillian a common witch name, or do witch powers come with the name?  We're hoping for the latter and eagerly awaiting a Hogwarts letter on Jilly's 11th birthday.

It also makes me wonder if maybe we didn't choose the right Halloween costume for our Jillian.

Made using this tutorial from Prudent Baby

2 comments:

Allison said...

So cute! I'm excited to see her all dressed up. p.s. I LOVE prudent baby :)

Katie said...

Super cute! It is times like this that I wish I could sew. Maybe I will learn someday.