12.13.2009

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

Bryan's Grandma makes an amazing Gingerbread House every year for his family. This year since we're far away from Grandma we decided to try our own. Let's just say I have a much greater respect for her Gingerbread skills now. And, we even had a kit!

Working Hard

I tried to explain to Bryan that Christmas was not an appropriate time to be violent, but he was positive that the candy canes were meant to be guns. Boys...



I turn my back for one second and catch these two messing around

The finished product!



My sweet husband thought it would be funny to put a bunch of frosting on my foot without me noticing (I was really into the gingerbread.) This is me realizing that I just got gooey white goodness all over my feet and our carpet. Great.

3 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

How fun! It looks awesome. And I love that frosting on your feet. :)

Judi said...

Cute! You guys seem like you always have fun together! We always do graham cracker houses, not as fun...

Lisa said...

Got so many good laughs out of this one. Haha, thanks Rach. Remember when Bryan made that amazing gingerbread Parthenon and I ate the whole thing? Again, so sorry about that. I was the kid in elementary school who ate all the skittles the teacher handed out before I realized we were supposed to be using them for a Math problem. I'm sorry, Rach. It's a good thing I was never in your class, I would have drove you crazy!