3.03.2017

Leslie + Payton

We had such a wonderful day celebrating Leslie and Payton.  It was chilly, and Bryan and I got about 4 hours of sleep between us the night before, but the ceremony was lovely, they make a terrific couple, and it's always so fun to all be together.  I think sibling's weddings are the very best- all the fun without most of the stress.  








Joey was a total ham the whole day


And poor Mattie was so, so sick and I'm the most terrible mom in the world and kept making her take her coat off for pictures.  My dad held her most of the morning and we also wrapped her in my coat


Livvy was the perfect baby as usual


And it was probably the best day of Jilly's life





The reception was that night at The Boathouse at Rockett's Landing.  It looked gorgeous and the food was excellent- my parents throw quite the party.  Mattie was still feeling pretty sick so she stuck close to me, but Jilly walked in and saw the dance floor and couldn't help herself from twirling.  Olivia made the rounds with all my sisters and aunts; I seriously was so spoiled all day with so much help!



Bryan and Neal did a great job emceeing


Leslie's dress was gorgeous, she makes such a beautiful bride




It was my birthday so Leslie was so sweet and had them play the Gilmore Girl's theme song for me. Dancing with my sisters, my mom, and my girls was definitely one of the highlights for me




They left in a shower of rose petals and a few days later I found a pocket full of petals in Mattie's coat.  It was an excellent day- hooray for the new Mr. and Mrs. Smith!

(all these photos were from their photographer)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved her dress! Everyone looked amazing!

Shauna said...

Just thought I'd hop on here and tell you how much I miss your blog! I totally understand not having time for it. I can't believe I used to think I was busy. Life is so much busier now! Anyway, I hope all is well with your cute family!