1.25.2009

Queen of Crafts

If I were in charge of the world (consequently I am not, but a girl can dream) I would designate my fabulous sister in law Amy as Queen of Crafts. Not only is she full of the cutest and most original ideas, she's constantly sharing her beautiful creations, unlike selfish Rachel would do. All of her Christmas presents are homemade, and they are so thoughtful and absolutely darling. Here are my presents from this year:


A darling clipboard and stationary that says "A Note from Mrs. Martinez"

She decorated these ice cream bowls herself! And, yes they do make ice cream taste even better!

I know what you're thinking, "Gosh, that's gotta be tough being her sister in law." Don't worry, you are correct. Except she's so sweet and never makes you feel like the complete loser you are. So Thank You Amy for being so amazing and talented and for always sharing with us!!!

Do you think my kids will notice if I pay Amy to make gifts for them??

5 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

way cute. wish I had time to do that!

Strong Clan said...

Does she want to make me stationary that says "Mrs. Strong is out of the office - please no emails!"

Rachel thank you so much for everything in the last week. I sure do owe you a bunch.

Love you!

Suzie Soda said...

So so cute. How lucky to have her for a sister-in-law.

{amy k.} said...

You're way too nice! It was fun making them for you and I'm glad you like them!

Miss you!

JP and Steph said...

Crafty people are good and bad to know. Good because I benefit, bad because I can never compare!
We need to hang out again!