2.03.2012

Home Tour: Valentine's Edition

In case you've been living under a rock you're aware of how much I love Valentine's Day.  And so I have decked the halls in honor of my favorite day.

powder room/laundry room, printable found here

What??  You've never seen a Valentine's Tree before?

I feel like I've cut out thousands of hearts in the past week- I made 5 of these garlands!  
Idea stolen from here


 family room shelves- printable found here

kitchen side counter

I found these and thought they looked easy enough to make, just lots of circle cutting and glue gunning.  I think I'll get some conversation hearts to fill up the bottom of the vase

entertainment center- I cut these letters out of a cardboard box, painted them with glitter paint then glued them to paper I already had and put them into frames without the glass

eating area

this is the inside of that vase, I made the kissing balls last year

5 comments:

Jana said...

so cute! your garlands turned out darling. i seriously love looking at our mantle strung with the garland - it makes me so happy :)

Shauna said...

Love it all! In fact I love your HOME O so much I might copy the idea. Mine looks boring without the dots around the edges... And I have the same owl from Kohls. So cute!

Unknown said...

Wow! So many fun decorations! Good job!

Kathryn Story said...

So cute and very festive!!

Suzie Soda said...

I love Valentin'e's too and have decorated alot this year. I hadn't been able to get things down for a few years because of my knee.....so I got it all out this year. Actually Chelsea carried it all down for me with ease.
I will have to take some pics and post. Your house looks darling and festive..love all the garlands. You are so crafty. Good job Martha Stewart! xoxo