2.13.2012

a Sacramento weekend

This weekend we heeded our weatherman's wise advice and headed out to enjoy the lovely weather.  I feel like Sacramento gets overlooked because it's not LA, San Diego, or San Francisco, and it doesn't even have Disneyland.  But it is the state capital, and a pretty great city if I may so say myself.

The flowers were beautiful- we are loving that it's already spring here
the capitol


this bear is right outside the governor's office, Jilly loved it!

I love exploring our city!

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

I love Sacramento! My mom's best friend lived there. I was friends with her daughter, Vicki. It was the first place I ever flew to alone...when I was only 8 years old. My mom put me on a plane in LA and they got me off.
I was wearing a new sundress and carrying a white sweater. I wasn't scared at all. I loved the city and went there several times with my family over the years.