5.21.2008

Decision 2008

It's down to the wire. In fact, the show has already started. I'm so excited that I'm shaking and I keep pushing the wrong keys. The only problem is that I haven't made my decision yet. Archuleta is adorable, and a Utah boy, and clearly has the best voice. But, Cook is also pretty adorable himself. And, every once in a while he really blows me away (i.e. Mariah Carey night, I was in love.) I've always thought that David C. would win because David A. is too young and immature, and I just thought C. would get more votes. But, after last night I am completely torn. I have no clue who is going to win, and I don't even know who I want to win anymore!!!!! So I just have to think of it as a win/win/win situation- 2 hours of idol, and I'm going to be happy either way! The only bad thing is that I have six months to wait for my favorite ridiculous obsession to start again...oh the woes of my life. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Janssen said...

This post just cracked me up. I miss you!

{amy k.} said...

I totally agree- I was torn! I had a little crush on David A.... he's just so sweet and innocent! Both of their voices are amazing! I can't wait to see what comes from both of them! So- I wanna know what you thought of the results? (oh yeah, and I too loved the Mariah Carey night- I downloaded David Cook's performance- is that totally lame?! haha)