6.08.2011

You've got a Minute to Win it

Everyone should have friends like ours here in Sacramento.  They're always thinking of fun things for us to do (remember Chopped and Jelly Belly Factory?)

This week it was Minute to Win It.

Challenge #1- Cup Stacking- you make a tower out of 36 cups then deconstruct your tower into one stack.  This should come as quite a shock but I actually won this challenge (probably because I was the last one to go so I got to see everyone else's tricks.) 

Challenge #2- Chopstick Stacker- You had to use chopsticks to stack 4 chapstick tubes.  This was much harder than it looks, especially for people like me who have no clue how to use chopsticks.  Tommy was the chopstick master of the night.

Challenge #3- Penny Sucking- You had to pick up 27 pennies with a straw one at a time and drop them in a cup.  By this time Jilly was needing lots of parental supervision so I only got a picture of Tommy.  But, Kiel dominated this challenge.

Unfortunately there was no million dollar prize, but Emily did make some delicious cookies that were tempting even to Jillian

2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

I want to come to your house for fun. I made the cookies you posted...I have the recipe from years gone by but forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder..they are good and so so easy.

Emily said...

Oh my gosh that sounds like a ton of fun!! You guys should start practicing and go on the show ;) Looks like a fun night! Did they actually time you for 1 min?