6.02.2011

Chocolate Cookies

 I'm going to let you in on a secret.  I love cookies (that's not the secret) and this recipe is my absolute favorite.  Every time I make them people ask me for the recipe and I'm almost embarrassed to give it because it is so eeeeeeasy.  This recipe is possibly my greatest contribution to mankind (besides Jilly.)

chocolate cake mix (we like chocolate fudge best, but every kind works)
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil

Mix together, then add chocolate chips for an extra chocolatey taste.  Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.  We like our cookies nice and gooey so we undercook.  You could probably cook them for 10 minutes and they would still be delicious, just more solid.

Super easy, but absolutely, perfectly delicious!

3 comments:

Shauntel said...

This is one of my secret weapon recipes too. My sister made it even better by making homemade Oreos...they're to die for.

Add that to my list of things I intend to pig out on in eight weeks! :)

Anna said...

Thank you Rachel, for loving cookies. I made cookies the night before we went to Florida and ate like 7 spoonfuls of dough. Then had 4 baked cookies after my dinner and then ate the rest of the cookies for my breakfast at the airport. Ha ha!

{amy k.} said...

one of my favorite recipes as well! i've tried with several cake mix flavors or adding fun things to the chocolate. i like to roll them in some powdered sugar before i bake them sometimes... yum!!