6.11.2011

A girl after my own heart

Jillian is catching onto life's joys rather quickly.  Her favorite thing in the house these days is our laptop.  She looooooves to push the buttons and generally wreak havoc on whatever is currently on the screen.  Through her efforts, I've learned all sorts of keyboard shortcuts I never knew existed.

She has mastered the army crawl, but is very particular about what is worth crawling for.  Crawling to her mom?  No thanks.  Crawling to her dad?  Nope.  Crawling to her toys?  No way.  Crawling to the laptop?  YES!!  Here she is in action



Pretty soon I'll find her writing her own blog or wasting way too much time on Pinterest and facebook.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

She is so cute! I lover her little smile.

Janssen said...

She is ridiculously darling! And who doesn't love wasting a little time on Pinterest?