6.20.2011

Virginia is for Lovers

We are loving being in Virginia.  Jillian has all the attention and love she could ever dream of.  She adores her aunts, uncle, and grandparents.  Almost every morning, my mom comes and gets Jilly at 6:30 and I sleep in for another hour or two (or three.)  Someone is always playing with Jillian, and I never have to ask them to, they beg me to get her!  My only complaint is how much we miss Bryan. But, we've been able to Skype with him almost every day.  Today when we were skyping my sister asked Jilly who it was and she said, "dada."  She hasn't learned to talk but it was a very cute coincidence.

Jenn's Graduation- we're so proud of her!


Jilly's first Chick-fil-a, an Anderson family fave

Playing at the pool

Swinging in the backyard

 They may kill me for this, but it was too much of a good opportunity to miss out on a picture.  We've had a blast playing Just Dance on the Wii- even my parents can bust a move.

3 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Glad you are having fun. Enjoy Jilly being spoiled as the first grandchild.xoxo

Katie said...

Jilly is getting so big! She is just so cute!

JP and Steph said...

I don't think your parents will kill you! That is a really cute picture. I will have to show my mom and dad.
I am glad you are enjoying Virginia and am bummed I won't be seing you but we couldn't afford to come to Katie's wedding. I tried really hard to make it!
Enjoy your little girl, before you know it she will be running away from you. (It is cute the first couple of times and then gets old and not so cute, you'll see!)