6.12.2011

Final Weekend

Jilly and I are leaving on Tuesday to be in Virginia for a month (crazy, yes, but we are so so so excited!)  Bryan is going to come out eventually but we'll be away from him for two and a half weeks- so sad!  This weekend we decided to enjoy all our favorite things in Sacramento.

Friday- Rivercats Baseball Game with the Yagers and the Clements
great friends, beautiful weather, yummy dollar hot dogs, bummer of a game (but who really watches the game anyway?)

the boys

the girls (yes we segregate)

Saturday- a walk by the American River

first time exploring rocks, summer = dirty baby 

Dipping her fingers in the freeeeezing water 

Can you tell what I did Saturday morning?  Chopped 6 inches off my hair!

Friday Night- dinner and a Black and Tan at Leatherby's  (using our groupon- yea!)


Sunday- celebrating Father's Day a week early 
helping Dad open his present 

 she's very proud of her first gift (and I'm proud I actually got her handprints because it was tough!)

playing in the park

True Love = Letting your husband keep the computer at home for 2.5 weeks (there are computers at my parents' house, but I have to compete with 6 other people including a sister obsessed with eBay shopping and another obsessed with Farmville on FB)
True Love = Sharing your suitcase with your baby (I'm just planning on her looking really cute and me wearing the same thing all month long)

3 comments:

Jana said...

your hair looks darling! i love it! the perfect cut!

i'm jealous you live so close to leatherbys. the black and tan is my favorite. ice cream. sundae. ever.

thank goodness for skype, is all i have to say about being away from husband/dad. lily loves giving the computer hugs and kisses while we skype joe/grandma/grandpa/aunts/uncles :) Have fun!

Suzie Soda said...

Can't wait to se you and cute cute Jilly.Travel safe. xoxo

Janssen said...

Have a lovely trip! Sounds like a mega fun weekend.