7.13.2012

Friday Five

1.  We've been in Virginia for about 24 hours and everyone is determined to get Jilly to say their name.  The only name she can say so far?  Luna, the dog's name.

2.  Thank you for your kindle suggestions; we now have lots of fun new apps to play with.


3. M&M's were my desperation treat for when Jilly was really having a breakdown.  We busted out the M&M's 15 minutes into our first flight.  It was a long, long day.

4.  In the airport a random man came up to me and said, "I'm a photographer, and your daughter is one of the cutest I've ever seen."  I needed to hear that after spending 5 hours wrestling with my cute but feisty daughter.

5. A few month's ago I read Preethi's travel fashion advice where she proclaimed to have discovered the most comfortable travel outfit- a maxi dress.  Hello?!?!  How had I not thought of that before?  I felt like I was wearing a big cozy blanket all day and was the most comfortable I've ever been on a plane (except for the squirmy toddler on my lap.)

0 comments: