1.21.2012

Will You Be Mine

This week Jilly and I were able to visit our favorite Schaders.  Rarely does one find a friend like Lisa.  We can (and do!) talk about everything.  She is one of those people that makes you feel perfectly comfortable, and she always lifts you up.

But, the visit wasn't just for me.  Jilly now has her very first Valentine.  Sweet Blake gave her this gift.

A rose, chocolates, an owl purse, a notepad, Hello Kitty candies, and pink socks- this boy really knows the way to a girl's heart

And, I suppose if she has to have a suitor Blake would definitely be my first choice.  Isn't he a cutie?

2 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

hehe they are both so adorable!

Erick and Megan said...

Aha! Bryan with a Y! I finally found your blog! The whole ward is going to be stalking you now! Cute blog and even cuter little girl!! (My blog is shamelessly behind due to much time spent on the couch!)
love, Megan