1.26.2012

This week...

Jilly ate an entire box and a half of graham crackers by herself

I went to Walmart 3 days in a row, which was 3 times more than I wanted to be there

Bryan had jury duty, which means he got paid to sit at the courthouse all day reading and watching movies- when do I get jury duty??

Three little teeth broke through Jilly's poor gums- we've been struggling in the sleep department

I read Matched- loved it!

Bryan started studying for the PE (Principles of Engineering) Exam he's taking in April.  We are so not thrilled about the studying but excited for Bry to get his professional license.

Jilly moved on from necklaces to purses

I began decorating for my favorite holiday

Bryan and I started watching Alcatraz, we like it a lot so far

I enjoyed participating in Kayla's 10 Day Challenge, you should join next week!

My phone took a swim in the washing machine, and by swim I mean it was in there for a good 15 minutes before I figured it out.  I kept it in rice for 2.5 days and voila!  It works again, what a miracle!

But, the very best thing that happened this week was we found out that my sister is coming to visit in March and the rest of my family in April- yea!!!!!!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

1 comments:

JP and Steph said...

Oh Walmart!? I get in trouble going there because it is a one stop shop!
Abilynn LOVES purses and now every bag she finds is a purse. The other day she was walking around with 3 bags/purses and kept getting stuck in doorways. It was pretty funny!