5.22.2010

The Great Decision

Thank you so much for all of your help with our computer decision.  I really was hoping to be convinced that getting a PC was okay.  Janssen, my advisor on frugality, almost had me convinced, but the rest of you were just too darn persuasive.  And you sounded too much like the voices in my head that were telling me I would regret it if we got a PC.  So, last night we bought a new computer- a MacBook Pro.  I'm pretty sure that Bryan loves it, despite the look of sheer terror on his face as we handed over our credit card.  And I'm positive that I love it as evidenced in this picture of me using it for the first time:


And, as an extra bonus you get to see my baby bump/fat roll.  I hope it grows a little bigger soon so I look like there's a baby there and not like I just ate half a container of ice cream (which, consequently, I did.)

3 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Hooray...another mac girl to add to the girlfriends list. You won't be sorry. We have so many mac computers in this family. You will love it. xoxoxxo

Janssen said...

Ah well, I did try :)

JP and Steph said...

Enjoy the ice cream! It is the only time in your life when you can eat pretty much anything and no one will say something. And if they do make comments tell them "You try creating life in you! It takes a lot of work. I need energy."