7.11.2009

It's the little things

that made our Virginia trip BIG

Glittery painted toes

Gilmore Girl’s Marathon until 2 in the morning

Realizing that Mom, Katie, Jenn, Leslie, and I are all the same size- when did my sisters grow up on me???
Eating pizza and homemade Shirley Temples out on the driveway for dinner

Watching the cute kids enjoy playing the sand
Taking an early bike ride with Bryan through the peaceful wildlife reserve by our beach house

Playing a huge game of Uno that left everyone in tears from laughing so hard

Sitting on the beach enjoying the sun and sharing the gossip we learn from all the magazines we brought

Shopping!

Looking out at the beautiful Potomac River from Mount Vernon

Watching approximately 500 hours of Michael Jackson coverage

Boogey Boarding and playing Ooga Booga in the waves
Playing a huge family game of baseball- during which I caught the ball to get my brother out

Taking cheesy family pictures on the beach

Setting off fireworks on the beach and praying that dad doesn’t blow up his hand

Watching Bryan teach my cousins how to surf

Learning, Practicing, and Performing the “Hoedown Throwdown”

Visiting the puppies and watching cute Chloe try to sneak one into her mom's purse
It was a wonderful trip, I'm sad it's over, but happy to be back.

3 comments:

{amy k.} said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! Glad you're home safe and sound... and tan. lucky you.

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

That looks like you guys had lots of fun! I can't believe how big your sisters are! They are all grown up! We need to get together! Love you, miss you!

Chace & Rivka said...

What a darling family, and a fun trip! I miss your pretty face! Hope life is wonderful!