10.27.2014

trunk-or-treat


Our Trunk-Or-Treat was on Saturday night.
As always happens when I'm in charge of big events, I was calm, cool, and collected- not a bit stressed  (hardy har har.)
But our lovely Elsa's were so excited for the party
(sidenote: this is Mattie's first real dress-up and she is so in love; she asks to put it on alllll day long and then sings "Let it Go" and spins around.  Oh my heart.  Thanks Nana!)

Mattie's eyes got huge when she realized people were giving her candy
And Jilly was an old pro at trick-or-treating.
Pirate Bryan gave out candy from the Black Pearl 
(he put this all together an hour before the activity started- impressive)


I never got any pictures inside which makes me sad because it looked pretty great (if I do say so myself)
We had Halloween twinkle lights and ghost lights and lanterns
And eyeballs floating the in punch (my favorite part)
My girls filled their bellies with popcorn and chips
And were happy to hold hands and walk across the stage during the Costume Parade
And for the second year in a row Bryan's pumpkin won an award 


A fun, successful night.  And now I can breathe a sigh of relief.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I love that they were both Elsa! So cute!! I bet you are so relieved to have it over - putting on a ward event is no small task. I'm sure it was perfect!

Christina (Cha) said...

You are in charge of activities again? Can't you get a break? Looks so fun!

Lisa said...

Way to go, Super Woman! You are the best party planner.