10.22.2014

Nana's Visit Part Dos - Harper's Ferry

On Saturday we spent the day in Harper's Ferry
We had a picnic lunch, walked along the river,
explored the museums, little shops & church, 
and hiked to see the view from Jefferson Rock
It was breathtakingly beautiful and perfect for us- 
a little outdoorsy for him and a little history for me






^ cobblestones + leaves, pinch me please





^ one of my favorite moments of the day - Jilly pretending to be a witch



 






When we got home that night Nana took the girls to Chick-fil-A
And Bryan and I went on a date - our first time out without the girls since June (!!!)
Much needed and much enjoyed.


5 comments:

The Daytons said...

So fun! I just love Harpers Ferry, especially in the Fall!

Janssen said...

I've never been, but it looks AMAZING! Now it's totally on my to-do list.

Janssen said...

I've never been, but it looks AMAZING! Now it's totally on my to-do list.

Kelsey said...

I miss East coast Falls!

Lisa said...

First time out since JUNE?! p.s. I am dying over Harper's Ferry in the fall. SO GORGEOUS! It looks just like The East Coast should look in my mind. :)