6.18.2014

Beach Vacation

Earlier this month we headed down south for a long weekend at Huntington Beach with Bryan's family.  The beach brings out the very best in us- girls are messy and happy, I am super relaxed, and Bryan turns into a kid again.  It was a wonderful, happy weekend.




We've been telling Jilly that we'll be moving to a new house so when we got to our (not the nicest) hotel she figured it was our new house. Umm, no. 



Uncles are so much fun-





I love how much these girls love each other - 






Annnnd, this is my 30 year old husband riding a blow-up whale in the ocean (he also surfed and rode a body board.)


Newport Beach Temple-


the cousin lineup- Jilly, Knox, Kirra, & Mattie




til next time...

(all pictures, except for the obvious iphone pictures, were taken by my fabulous sis-in-law Kristen; I am the lucky benificiary of her talents.)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I was going to say...great pictures!!