9.27.2013

friday five

1.  Jillian has now worn pants three times this week.  Leggings to be more exact, jeans are still not permitted on this cute little body.


2.  We got a Halloween Costume advertisement in the mail and I gave it to Jilly to look through.  Now the girl is obsessed.  She spends hours looking through it and picks a new costume every 4.75 seconds.  Help me Rhonda.

3.  I usually make myself wait til October 1st to put up Halloween decorations but this year I suppose I'm feeling extra festive because Jilly and I had a blast decking the halls this week. We made a new bat garland using this tutorial.
4.  Mattie had her four month checkup this week- 50% for weight, 51% for height, and practically perfect in every way.

5. This morning Bryan said "Tonight is pizza night, right?"  I inwardly groaned and told Bryan I didn't think I had the energy to make pizza tonight (busy week has left me with a messsssy house.)  Then he clarified, "No, we can use our Papa John's groupon."  Those eight words have brought me immense amounts of joy all day long.  

Happy Friday!

0 comments: