5.23.2011

facelift

So my blog has needed some re-vamping for like, um, forever.  Luckily Bryan has some mad code-writing skills and was able to help me get a little blog facelift.  Since we aren't just Bryan and Rachel anymore, I needed a name change.  We could be Bryan, Rachel, and Jillian, but then what would we do as more kids came?  Bryan, Rachel, Jillian, Bryan Jr, Hezekiah, Hermione, Shaniqua, Zuzu, and Miguel would just be way too long.  Since my blog is a smorgasbord of my adorable daughter, crafty projects, our adventures, books I'm reading, recipes, and our celebrity look-alikes I decided Rachel's Ramblings was appropriate.  So, welcome to my new old blog.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Love the new blog and the video of Jilly is darling! I think her weird noises are cute- she'll be quite the little talker one day!