1.18.2011

Generations

Jillian is lucky to have 2 grandmas, 2 grandpas, 4 great-grandmas, 3 great-grandpas, and 1 great-great- grandma that are living.  She's been able to meet all of them except for my grandparents on the Anderson side.  Hopefully that will happen soon.

Great-Grandpa Martinez

Great-Grandma Martinez (and baaad hair day for mom)

Five Generations- 
Great-Great Grandma Croshaw, Great-Grandma Griffin, Grandma Martinez, Dad, and little Jilly


I love this picture because we could not get her to stop looking at Jillian and smile for the camera.  Grandma Croshaw was also convinced that Jilly was a boy despite her pink outfit and our continual reminders (she's 98, we'll give her a break.)

Great-Grandpa Rice
For Christmas my grandpa gave everyone a book he had written about his life.  My favorite part was that his sister scolded him because anytime someone would say my mom was a cute baby he would say, "I know."  I liked it because I know the feeling. :)

Great-Grandma Rice, Grandma Anderson, Mom, and Jillian
Four generations of oldest girls- we're pretty good at bossy.  My grandma and mom are also very smart and well-read, and they are excellent hostesses with beautifully decorated homes and a constant stream of delicious food.  I hope that Jilly and I can take after both of them.

2 comments:

Janssen said...

Your baby is really DARLING. She just seems so happy and content.

Emily said...

I love that one of the grandma's thinks she is a boy- so funny! She is so cute Rach!