3.01.2009

TWINKERS

So much for "Golden Sponge Cake with Creamy Filling." Apparently I don't have very original taste in food. This morning I arrived in the workroom at school to find that Cami (fabulous 3rd grade teacher) and I were eating the exact same thing. We had the exact same twinkies with extremely scrumptious white filling.

Really? Really? What are the chances of doing this thrice in one week?

Did you know that twinkies originally contained a banana creme
filling, but this was replaced with a vanilla cream filling during a banana shortage during World War II.
My favorite animal is steak.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Is that last part Bryan's contribution to the blog?

Strong Clan said...

You like steak. I like chicken. I don't really like twinkies. But I need to get in on the twin fun.

Janssen said...

I had no idea about the banana filling but I think it's fascinating! thanks for sharing.

{amy k.} said...

haha ok which part of this is Bryan? too funny!