3.16.2009

Spring has Sprung

Today was such a beautiful day. I am ecstatic about the prospect of Spring actually coming when it is supposed to (Vernal Equinox is THIS Friday- woohoo!) I was so in love with the 68 degree temperature, sunshine, and the light breeze that I took my kids outside to read. It was the most delightful 15 minutes of my school day. And, my kids loved it too. They sprawled out on the grass to listen and some of my cute boys sat on the bench next to me. It was so much nicer than having all 26 kids squish on the rug (as they get bigger during the year, it seems that my rug gets smaller and smaller.)

Spring, you are welcome at my house anytime. Please bring your bright sunshine, beautiful flowers, and long, happy days.

News on the allergy front- I did feel fine all weekend, allergies weren't too bad at school today, but definitely back. My aide said that he didn't feel well when he was in the classroom either. I dusted my classroom for the first time in probably five years, and I'm testing the possibility of my new air freshener being the culprit. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: