1.27.2009

The Tradeoff

Tonight was the dreaded and all to frequent laundry night. Especially since it is -8 degrees outside, I was dreading going up and down the stairs carrying the massive laundry basket. Bryan was dreading this night for a completely different reason- he hates folding laundry. So, I came up with a brilliant plan. I told Bry that if he would do all of the carrying and loading I would do all of the folding. It's funny because we both felt like we were totally getting the better end of the bargain. At the end of the very successful night we enjoyed bowls of ice cream- I felt cozy and warm, and Bryan's folding muscles felt nice and unused. That's what love is, folks.

4 comments:

Katie Rich said...

Nicely done. The key to a happy marriage truly is in these little compromises where both come out ahead.

Strong Clan said...

Seriously so cute! I love you.

Janssen said...

I love those kinds of compromises. Very awesome indeed.

Kirsten Krason said...

I remember the days of the having to hike to the laundry mat. Good times.