3.16.2012

Friday

1. It has rained here for 4 days straight.  It's a little depressing since most of the country is having unusually beautiful weather, but I don't mind the rain too much.  I've never been more grateful for our garage though.

2.  Bryan's company was incorporated on St. Patrick's Day, so he gets the day off.  Since St. Pat's is Saturday this year, he's home with us today- hooray!

3.  When we went to the Zoo last week I was fascinated by the flamingos.  First, they're pink.  Second, I did not realize that their joints bend forward.  Crazy, right?


4.  We taught Jilly to blow on her food when it's hot.  She now insists on blowing on everything she eats.

5. The countdown is on- 22 days until my family gets here!

1 comments:

Christina (Cha) said...

Oh man, I wish Kayson was home today too. So much for the holiday. Hope you guys have fun...