3.15.2008

Luck o' the Irish

My husband is one of the luckiest people I know (obviously...he married me...ha.) But really, he has a lot of luck. He's always winning drawings and randomly getting free food, prizes, etc. Once he won an Xbox 360 at a UVSC dance. It's always made me a little jealous because I was not blessed with his kind of good fortune. But, I have been able to reap some benefits from my lucky husband.

For example, on Friday we were at the mall (lucky for me!) and a guy randomly offered us free tickets to a concert night. He had bought them and was really excited about the concert, but had to work. We had never heard of the artist- Joshua James- but decided we were up for a little adventure. The concert was not life-changing in any way and we didn't become Joshua James's #1 fans, but it was a lot of fun. It was great to do something on a Friday night besides turn on a movie and fall asleep on the couch. I'm glad that Bryan has helped me to branch out and not just always stick with what is comfortable to me.

On a completely different note, the Rex Lee Run was today and it went well. I really enjoyed running, minus the fact that it was freezing cold!

0 comments: