1. At H&M this week I got sunglasses for $7, black skinny jeans for $12, and a dress for Jilly for $5. It goes without saying I love that store.
2. I made poppyseed muffins this week and they were delicious. So delicious that Bryan insists on calling them cupcakes. But I still call them muffins since it is generally frowned upon to eat cupcakes for breakfast.
3. Jilly's shoe fetish is cracking us up.
4. I got my stitches out on Thursday and the doctor said my cut hadn't healed all the way yet. He put some steri strips on it with strict instructions to keep it dry for 3-4 more days. Oh, what a trial it is to not be able to do the dishes.
5. There are 3 things I'm looking forward to this weekend- visiting Bryan's parents, General Conference, and finally seeing The Hunger Games!